Maintenance - Maintenance Technician
Ameri-kart is looking for a positive, flexible person with a great attitude
to join our team. Our maintenance team is responsible for efficient and
effective routine and preventive maintenance around the facility. They also
install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and faculty equipment as
well as other day-to-day maintenance related needs of all departments
We strongly prefer someone with at least 2 years of production/industrial
maintenance experience that can spot weld aluminum as needed and has the
ability to troubleshoot electrical and hydraulics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The duties may include, but are not limited to the
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production
machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during
production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical,
electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required
maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material
handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any
unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Human Resources will correspond via email.
Drug screen will be required.
- Job Family INDIR
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, March 23, 2020
- Cassopolis, MI 49031, USA