Roto - Production Worker, Plastic
This is a third shift position. 3rd shift hours are Sunday-Wednesday 7:30pm-6:00am.
New hires have the potential for up to $1.00/hr increase in there first 90 days. Each employee receives a review after 30 days, 60 days and 90 days. If you have a good attitude, work ethic, flexibility and dependability you can qualify for an increase at any of these reviews.
rotational molding equipment to produce plastic parts as described on paperwork
and as assigned by supervisor.
- Check the paperwork against the molds that are on the
- Fill powder boxes and make sure that the box matches
- Plan your shift, check mold sheet for colors and any
mold changes that are to be made during your shift. Also, check for any
cooling fixture changes.
- Follow all safety procedures
- Required housekeeping
- Following quality procedure: Check paperwork for any
special quality requirements in the set up guide. Sample parts, check
paperwork in the job instruction packet, use white gloves on lighter colored
parts, use white quality stickers and make sure the information is filled
out and legible, use reject stickers on all nonconforming products
produced and move the rejected parts to the area designated for
disposition. Amer-Kart is ISO certified; with this certification we hold
quality very highly. If you are unsure of part quality we encourage you to
call OC or your supervisor. We will always strive for continuous
improvement. Any suggestions you may have on improving, please notify your
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SECONDARY DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cassopolis, MI 49031, USA