Therapist ACT Team
Since 1984, Mosaic Community Services has transformed lives throughout central Maryland. Mosaic is devoted to its mission of enhancing the quality of life and promoting recovery to individuals with mental illness. We are committed to the success of our clients and employees.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Provide formal ongoing clinical and non-clinical assessments of all clients (within the appropriate scope of practice).
2. Assume responsibility for developing, writing, implementing and revising consumer treatment plans while receiving input from team members.
3. Provide in vivo case management for ACT clients including coordinating and monitoring services. a. Act as liaison between client and community, building relationships with families and community agencies. b. Advocate on client’s behalf for resources and access to services.
4. Participate in the coordination of the consumer admission & assessment processes a. schedule admission interview. b. coordinates completion of the comprehensive assessment/reassessment of each consumer.
5. Provide individual, family and group therapy to targeted clients within the program.
6. Perform all other direct job related duties as is assigned.
Duties of all ACT Team members:
1. Participate in the ongoing assessment and therapeutic engagement of ACT team clients.
2. Complete, as directed, elements of the comprehensive assessment for clients within 60 days of admission and uses in collaboration with team during the treatment planning meeting
3. Provide direct services, including social and emotional support, coupled with instrumental support to clients of the ACT Team
4. Supervise and facilitate ACT Team Members in developing and implementing person-centered individual treatment plans.
5. Assist in the teaching of daily living skills; this includes teaching and assistance in medically necessary services such as grocery shopping, maintaining clean housing, utilizing public transportation, maintaining self-care, exploring employment opportunities, etc.
6. Transport and/or accompany clients to appointments which connect them to community resources and services.
7. Locate and/or establish self-help and support groups for team clients, families, and/or significant others
8. Act as an advocate for client to secure needed services
9. Attend all ACT team meetings in order to facilitate an integrated, multidisciplinary team approach to service
10. Provide On-Call crisis response and back up interventions and services
11. Maintain compliance with all applicable practice standards and guidelines
12. Maintain client confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements at all times. 13. Complete all required documentation in a timely manner consistent with agency guidelines
14. Maintain agency required productivity standards
15. With documented consent, engages the client’s family and/or significant others to provide education regarding mental illness and system resources.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Possesses current Maryland LMSW or LGPC or LCPC or LCSW.
2. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with clients, care-givers and other professionals who work with the client.
3. Possess advance knowledge of principles, practices and methods of mental health therapy.
4. Possess advanced knowledge of the types of mental illness and their symptoms. 5. Knowledgeable of community resources and referral processes.
6. Able to use personal computer to maintain required administrative and clinical documentation.
Reports to the Team Leader
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MosaicServices
Check out the Mosaic videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/MosaicServices
For more information on Mosaic, or for other job opportunities, visit our website at http://www.mosaicinc.org/
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $47,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $57,956.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- N Charles St, Baltimore, MD, USA