Since 1984, Mosaic Community Services has transformed lives throughout central Maryland. Mosaic is devoted to its mission of enhancing the quality of life and promoting recovery to individuals with mental illness. We are committed to the success of our clients and employees.
Under clinical supervision of the Clinic Director, and requiring skills, education, licensure, provides outpatient psychotherapy services to clinic clients.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. If credentialed and privileged to do so, assess clients and collaboratively develop an Initial Treatment Plan to meet psychotherapy goals.
2. Provide individual, family, and group therapy as credentialed and privileged, to clients and as part of a collaborative treatment plan as demonstrated by signatures on treatment plans and content of session notes.
3. Document services provided to clients in a progress note. Provide necessary documentation in a timely way for authorizations. Complete treatment plans, transfer and discharge forms within scheduled times. Documentsservices as delivered and charge tickets that agree with the progress note and treatment plan.
4. Assess clients other needs such as for case management, PRP, and other clinic services such as evaluation for medication and other treatment modalities. Facilitate referral, coordinate, and document these services.
5. Cooperate in clinic assignments such as location assignments and schedules. Communicates changes according to in house requirements.
6. Consult with other service providers to assure service collaboration such as PRP’s and case management. Seek consultation for clients that pose a risk or have other problems that psychotherapist may need assistance. Consultation can be with another peer, the treating psychiatrist, the Medical Director, and Clinic Director.
7. Maintain licensure and stays up to date on mandated Mosaic Community Services training requirements.
8. Participate in clinic activities such as treatment plan meetings, staff meetings, and other activities as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Clinical experience, a Master’s degree, and licensure at the highest professional level LCSW-C
2. Professional ability and interpersonal skills to provide psychotherapy services.
3. Understanding of psychiatric diagnosis and assessment, ability to develop a treatment plan, and provide services as described in the plan.
4. Skills necessary to provide professional psychotherapy services.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to dust, noise, or smoke.
1. Reports to Clinic Director, in consultation with the Medical Director as necessary, for clinical and administrative issues.
2. Reports to the Clinic Director for time assignments such as time personal leave time and scheduling.
3. Reports to the Clinic Director to ensure that necessary documentation is completed accurately, thoroughly, and timely.
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MosaicServices
Check out the Mosaic videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/MosaicServices
For more information on Mosaic, or for other job opportunities, visit our website at http://www.mosaicinc.org/
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $56,000.00
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- N. Charles Street, 2225 N. Charles Street, Baltimore City, Maryland, United States of America