Quality Assurance Engineer
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
METFORM, Savanna IL: Metform, a division of MacLean-Fogg, is an employee-focused global Company with excellent benefits and perks…a team environment where your voice matters, and you will have the opportunity for training and development to advance. We are building a thriving culture and business is growing fast. Metform is the area’s largest manufacturing company with four locations in Carroll County, Illinois.
JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Engineer
RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY (Who we are looking for): Someone to establish quality standards for products and processes and suggest modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products.
WORK HOURS (SHIFT): 1st
WAGE: Salary based on experience
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (What you would be doing):
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product design, product management and production, to identify and mitigate quality risks
- Audit production processes, raw materials or suppliers/vendors to ensure that established quality standards are met
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities or other quality failures
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (What you bring to us):
Bachelor’s degree and 0 to 2 years of experience
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher level staff
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION (What we offer to you):
- Effective Immediately: Competitive Wages, Holiday Pay (10 days/year), Floating Holiday, Free Wellness Program, Employee Giveaways and Discounts
- After 30 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- After 60 Days: 401(k) with Employer Match
- The first of the month after 90 Days: Vacation
- After 1 Year: Tuition Reimbursement (upon approval)
- And more!
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Savanna, IL 61074, USA
- Savanna, IL, 7034 IL Route 84, Savanna, Illinois, United States of America