SBA Underwriter - Texas, USA
Velocity Vehicle Group is hiring an SBA Underwriter in the state of Texas
• Spread and analyze financial information of loan applicants and evaluate the information according to internal Credit Policies & Procedures.
• Order 3rd party reports (e.g. Appraisal, Environmental, or Business Valuation) with approval from Credit Administrator and/or Chief Credit Officer.
• Responsible for underwriting and conducting due diligence of SBA 7a loan transactions under the supervision of the Credit Administrator and Chief Credit Officer.
• Prepare Credit Memorandum and ensure it is underwritten to the policies and procedures of Crossroads Small Business Solutions and the SBA.
• Coordinates processing of approved loans and ensuring that loans are processed according to customer needs and conforming to internal lending policies.
• Exercise discretionary and independent judgment in preparing and recommending credit approval to the Management Loan Committee.
• Coordinate with the Closing Team to efficiently process transactions.
• Minimum 5-7 years of underwriting and spreading of SBA 7(a) loans
• Professional speaking and presentation skills
• Intermediate understanding and knowledge of SBA eligibility and guidelines
• Ability to identify and mitigate credit risks
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements, business reports and legal documents
• Good judgment and problem-solving skills
• Proficient business writing skills
- Pay Type Salary
- Texas, USA