Center for Naval Analyses - Senior Fellow
Advises Research Division Vice Presidents, Research Team Leaders and/or President & CEO on issues related to area of expertise. Reviews papers and research projects. Conducts research, as appropriate.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1. Provides input and advice to CNA leadership staff.
2. Reviews papers, briefings and project approaches that are technical or operational in nature.
3. Identifies project opportunities and executes them, as appropriate.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
2. Experience: Fifteen years of operational and/or policy experience directly related to area of expertise is required.
3. Skills: Demonstrated expertise in dealing with analytic aspects of expertise area; ability to identify issues and find ways to contribute in an unstructured environment; ability to interact with the research staff and management; ability to interact with sponsors.
- Job Family Research
- Job Function Career Path II - Expert & Research Specialist
- Pay Type Hourly