Channel Recruiter Specialist
The Associate will be responsible for identifying and engaging new partner opportunities and then shepherd the relationship through the discovery process, contract signing, and the on-boarding phase. The activities will be supported using Salesforce.com which will allow you to develop accurate and timely reports to senior management that highlights the contributions you are delivering to Prometric’s success.
· Identify and qualify through research and cold calling potential test center operators within designated markets
· Utilize sales and marketing skills to help close contract and secure new partners
· Be proficient in technical and infrastructure requirements to field questions
· Track and report site progress through use of Salesforce.com
· Qualify opportunities to progress to contracting phase
· Process potential partner applications according to established metrics.
· Provide process improvement suggestions.
· Assist rest of Global Recruitment team as requested by Channel Manager
· Provide instruction to contracted site staff for process flow
· Assist operational team with test center staff training
· Technical aptitude with willingness and ability to follow given instruction
· Be proficient in public speaking and train the train model of support
· Have strong organizational and time management skills
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
· Bachelor's degree/diploma in marketing or a related field.
· Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in business development / sales, preferably in education industry
· Strong business acumen and exposure to strategy development.
· Highly Driven Self-Starter, Strategic, Energetic, Organizational, Tenured problem-solving skills and the ability to translate technical solutions to meet client requirements.
· Knowledge of computer-based testing preferred. Exhibits working knowledge of basic PC computer applications (including typical office productivity software & hardware).
· Strong command of interpersonal interaction, including excellent written and oral communication in English is a must.
· Travel requirement varies depending on business need.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Pay Type Salary