Test Centre Administrator
To supervise test candidates in order to ensure the efficient invigilation and execution of tests
at Prometric test centres, and to be involved in all aspects of the day to day operation of the centre by liaising with District Manager and various departments within Prometric.
This is a part time role - minimum 10 hours per week.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive test candidates and test centre visitors on arrival.
- To take required security/verification precautions of test candidates on arrival by checking identification and confirming license entitlement, eligibility, etc.
- To monitor candidates by performing regular walk-throughs whilst they are taking tests, in order to ensure a secure testing environment.
- To sign test candidates in/out of the testing room.
- To file irregularity reports for unusual situations or complaints.
- To provide security at the testing facility by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used. The TCA may also be responsible
for holding keys to the testing facility.
- To operate hardware and other test centre equipment. To support operations and technical personnel with data communications.
- To operate a DVR, digital camera, telephone system, and alarm system as and when required.
- To actively participate in Prometric quality assurance, audit programs and other company exercises and initiatives as a flexible team player.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Test Centre
- To ensure a safe work environment and to proactively highlight any health & safety issues.
- To complete TCA accreditation exams and to take part in training sessions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Flexibility regarding hours and covering in other test centers if required.
Customer Service experience
Ability to meet commitments
Responsiveness to management requests.
Excellent interpersonal skills
An ability to operated as part of a team.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hogehilweg 8, 1101 CC Amsterdam, Netherlands