Digital Marketing | Campaign Performance Account Manager
ReachLocal attracts and brings together talented, smart, and ambitious people from all over the world. We're a people business at heart, and you'll thrive and grow in our dynamic, friendly team culture with career growth at your fingertips!
Finding someone with the right skills and experience is a given – but enthusiasm, a passion for delivering an exceptional client experience and all things digital are just as important for us!
A bit about the role...
We're looking for a Campaign Performance Account Manager to join our friendly and supportive team. We'll deliver an on-boarding and training program that is second to none to help you get started. You'll manage your own client portfolio to help our clients achieve their online digital marketing goals. You'll impress us with your can-do attitude and outstanding relationship skills. There's plenty of autonomy and responsibility and continuous learning for you to really make a difference as a trusted digital marketing advisor providing a 'one-stop shop' experience to our clients.
With previous customer relationship experience, you'll have a keen interest and/or previous experience in digital media/advertising, be computer savvy, and able to grasp technical concepts and explain simply to small and medium business owners. Of course, you'll be a natural communicator with a proven ability to build rapport and provide an exceptional customer experience - at your best delighting the customer and increasing client satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate will have...
- 2yrs+ customer relationship experience
- Previous experience/or basic knowledge of online/digital advertising or keen to learn
- A basic understanding of technology & business process/systems to manage digital marketing campaigns
- Outstanding communication and rapport building skills (verbal & written)
- A proven ability to troubleshoot using best practices to create new & innovative solutions
- A high degree of integrity, confidence and initiative
- A good listener, with high attention to detail & ability to multi-task with ease
- A flexible and adaptable self-starter
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced & changing environment
- Flexibility to work hours to support Australia, Monday to Friday (not shift work)
You can find out more about our awesome people and products at https://www.reachlocal.com/au/en/solutions.
In return for your talent and ambition, we'll equip you with an on-boarding and training program with tools, technology and resources to help you succeed and be the best you can be with our support. You'll need to bring the self-motivation, passion, hunger, integrity, energy and a willingness to learn, develop and grow your career.
Give us a call on (09) 281 7203 - or, get busy and apply for a career in digital we know you’ll love!
This is a full-time permanent position in Auckland’s CBD. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
- Job Family Client Solutions
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Salary
- Auckland, New Zealand