ReachLocal is growing and recruiting now with new positions to start in November, January and February 2020!! We are refreshingly agile, vibrant, and fast-paced. We attract and bring together talented, passionate and ambitious people who thrive on challenges, like to collaborate, have fun, and learn. We keep it 'real' and will encourage you to think 'outside the box', and do what's the right for our customers. Helping local businesses grow through online marketing is our mission, and our people know they're here for a good cause, bringing this to life every day by providing exceptional solutions and services to partner with SMEs across Australia and New Zealand – in fact all over the world – to get more customers online. A client first approach has driven our business since the very beginning. We believe in relationships built on trust, and we're proud to be an industry recognised leader in search engine advertising, and an award winning Google Premier Partner.
A genuine desire to understand our clients' needs, the results they want to see, the goals they set for their business, and offering solutions to help them succeed is the driving force behind who we are, what we do, how and why we do it. We can't do this without a great team and we pride ourselves on recruiting only the best people.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, we'll equip you with exceptional sales tools, technology and world class products to help you connect with small or medium sized businesses. You'll be following our business sales strategy, and making and maintaining customer relationships that really work. You'll do so knowing that you'll be helping hard working SME's benefit from our solutions, but you're also bringing a refreshing change to how things are done to help them grow their business online. No jazz hands. No empty promises. If you're a talented, tenacious and savvy hunter - we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for...
- An experienced hunter with digital/advertising or similar experience
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You thrive in an autonomous on-the-road B2B sales role
- You are super organised, well-presented, and love to be prepared
- You're a sales professional who builds trust and likes to share in your clients' success
What's in it for you…
- Be a part of global and industry recognised leader in Digital Marketing
- Premier Partner access to Google training, resources and insights
- Partner access to Bing and Facebook resources and insights
- Be equipped with state of the art sales enablement tools and resources to help you prospect, discover and close new business
- Opportunity to continue to up sell and cross-sell into your accounts in conjunction with a dedicated Digital Marketing Expert
- Competitive salary and uncapped commissions - we want you to recognise your potential!
What you will bring…
- Extensive B2B sales experience with a proven track record of success
- A well-crafted sales process/methodology
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Ethical with a high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience (e.g. SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc.)
Why work for ReachLocal?
- Culture – we're a highly engaged bunch of people with a common goal
- People – we're a close team and you'll be working alongside awesome people
- Values – we live and breathe our values recognising those who embody them
- Support – we make sure you have what you need to do a great job
- Career development – we're growing and we want you to grow with us
- Products – we combine our technology, people and digital publishing partnerships to provide exceptional solutions for our customers to grow
- You can find out more about our awesome products at https://www.reachlocal.com/au/en/solutions.
We're leading the way in the industry, we're innovative, we support our people in everything they do. So, if you have self-motivation, energy, integrity, a competitive nature, and lots of enthusiasm then we would love to hear from you. Things are constantly changing and evolving here at ReachLocal, and you'll need to be flexible and adaptable to change. As a team player you'll be goal oriented, and play an active part in reaching and exceeding our business objectives.
If you think you tick all the boxes, have the right attitude, able to work autonomously, manage your own day and be part of a winning team – this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! Send us your application today so you too can be part of our success story.